THE BUCKOS ARE AWESOME!

11.13.2005

Look what you did!
Our Alex Rank is now under 100K, it is at 85,915, I couldn't be happier! 3 months ago we were at 5 million. This is awesome, it helps this site alot with advertisers, by my estimates we will be in the 30K's by the new year, nice job.

The Podcast.
You guys love it, you want more (many requests to do a weekly one). I think Murk and I will stick with monthly for now, but tell your friends, if it gets popular enough we will do them more frequently.

John Batchelor.
No reponse to this, I just sent him a e-mail.

ReInventing Webcomics.
Murk told me he will load the article tonight. So keep an eye out for it. I will update my syndication when it is up, which will update my headlines feed, so you can watch for it there also.

JesusMan!
Hex says he will have the latest script to me by mid week.

He is coming.
And the Webcomics world will never be the same.

Buckos Map.
C'mon, I know there is more of you out there!

Malach's Quote of the Day!
Priest: Well, you should definitely see The Passion. It's a very important movie.
Huey: Couldn't see it. White Jesus.
Priest: Excuse me?
Huey: Come on, man. It's supposed to be all historically accurate, but they still have a white man playing Jesus? That's some old bullshit.
- The Boondocks

I am Malach and I am a white Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the Paasion... but I care more about letting people know that Jesus defeated death & is alive and more than a regular man.

and he was black . .