IT'S A LANGSLIDE!

11.09.2005

How long you been waiting to pull out that cheesy headline there Standard Times.
Check this puppy out. Some of the best cheesyness from the local rag, the Sub Standard Times. See how much Malach's politcal cartoons have in influence. Because of this one and my featured article on the Bristol MA Free Press, Mayor Kalisz lost 2 - 1 . . . and speaking of the Free Press, check out my latest article posted today for our incoming mayor, former NBA Agent Scott Lang. Let see how quickly this article ruins his political career.

Let see now . . . Michael Brown, gone. Fred Kalisz, gone. Gonna have to do a Dubya cartoon soon.
Check me out again.
I have no clue who this is, or how he found my painting, or why he is using it without my permission, but I left him a message, and will probably e-mail him. While I don't mind use of my images, they need to be used properly and legally. This means:

1. Contact me about using them.
2. Give me credit as the artist, and a link to my site
3. If you are using the image to make a buck, I BETTER BE IN ON IT.

It is very easy for me to trace most "thefts", I am a very reasonable man, and I have said millions of time I will allow use of images for the right circumstances for publicity.

The part that really gets me is from what I can glean, the dude is a right wing nutjob . . .why
then does he want to use a painting that is Anti Iraq War?

Funny Bumper Stickers.
Malach occasionally sees bumper stickers that tickle his fancy. One today said:
When Rapture Comes Can I Have Your Car?
Now that is funny.

Modern Day Monopolists.
No matter what BS these guys are gonna try and say, they are not going to get Joe Everyman on their side.
So I assume they allow child molestation in Bharain?
OK, so they're OK is PA, but nuts in KS?
So they fired the whole school board here, but decided that science in bad in Kansas? Well, Mr. Flying Spaghetti Monster, time to make a return. Hey KS, take a read of Bennie Goodman's latest rant on religion.
Y'know, I have no pity on the Eagles.
Your the guys that wanted him, deal with the insanity that is TO.
This is gonna sound crude.
Malach has a new saying.
Here they come . .
The Merovingian kings . . . sponsored in part by The Symbol.
Malach's Quote of the Day!
Eeet iz not I who am crazy; eeet iz I who am MAD. - Ren, Ren and Stimpy
I am Malach, and I am MAD, but not crazy!

9 comments:

Actually, I am going to do a politcal cartoon on splogs

Andy T. Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Directed at me?

You call down the thunder, boy, you best be ready.

Hey I got me the gasoline in the Machete boy!

Deleted comment?

Anonymous said...

That leaked Microsoft memo
From Bill Gates to his troops. Once more into the breach etc Dave Winer's Blog was one of the sites carrying it today.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Anonymous said...

The bumper sticker is funny.
lol Malach you can have my car has longest the rapture occurs while my car is parked, otherwise if I were driving at the time of the rapture, you can clean the mess and remove from the street all the people my car killed while driving by itself lol

Well the rapture has already begun in JesusMan!

Anonymous said...

OMG! so how long is the rapture taking? Is that slow Jesusman way? I guess he is not picking me up.

Well, at the rate I make JesusMan! comics, at least until after the holidays.