BEANIE BABIES

11.08.2005

Hey the title is to pickup some search hits.
As you can see in the RubberSuit Studios Flea Market, Malach is going to be liquidating a large collection of 5 - 10 year old Beanie Babies. While I am not expecting to retire on the proceeds, this should make a nice bit of change for the Xmas Season. I am sure Palmer will be good for a few.

Apologies to the Buckos.
The Wraith update is much later than usual, and I apologize. I have gotten in about 15 minutes of work on it in the past few days. Luckily, I have gotten a few hours in on it today and I pushed it along nicely, hopefully it will be up by the weekend at the latest. Thanks to Palmer and Big Uncle Gorilla filling in my absences with some quality episodes of Notched Blade and Ned.

As for JesusMan!, Hex assures me the next script is forth coming . . . and he also says he has like 4 other episodes of New West he keeps forgetting to forward to me.

Finally, Dr. Murk PC has pretty much Shiite the bed. He is in the process of acquiring another. We are trying to clear our schedules to get together to do the next install of the Murk and Malach Show, so stay tuned.

These morons do realize that "talk like a Pirate Day" was a couple of months ago . . .
And I wonder what the base salary for a pirate is.

So I got all excited about this article . .
Finally a gag camera that would electrocute someone, but this article had nothing to do with that. SO DISAPPOINTED!

UGGIE, what hell?
Man am I glad he ain't in a Red Sox uniform no more.

SHARON!
That's right put that 90 year old tart in her place.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route. - Steven Wright.

I am Malach, the last of the Brachiosaurus.

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

So that hooker was Madonna!

Or possibly Cher