Tedy Bruschi

10.14.2005

There are few like him.
Evidently according to a report in the by a local TV station, Tedy Bruschi will start practicing soon, and join the team after his PUP stint. This scares many people, fans, and you should have heard the talk on WEEI today.

As some one who has worked with stroke victims, I can assure you of this. There is just the same amount of risk for a stroke for Bruschi as there was before, contact football will not exacerbate it, and that what the media seems not to understand. Some even went so far as to call him selfish.

Do you not think that Bruschi has not only discussed this with his family, but the best Doctor's in the world? Do you not think if he increased his risk (beyond the normal risks of Football) he would hang it up. Bruschi is a VERY intelligent man. Let me put it to you this way. I am an artist. I love doing art, and all forms of it. If for some reason I got my hands crushed, went through surgery and physical therapy to bring them back, and a Doctor told me "Look Malach, your hands are good for most everday use, but if you paint, you have the risk of losing one or both", I would not paint?

Leave it to those religious freaks.
Beetohven? Just sitting around in Pennsylvania? That's like finding a Van Gogh in my attic.

Rain Rain Go Away.
Yeah so it has been raining since the BoSox lost the ALCS. My neighbors yard is under 6" of water. Supposed to clear up tomorrow, after a couple more inches of rain.

OK, now that is gross.
But is it worse than the McRib?

Are you ready for the next Great Depression?
I sure as hell ain't.

Spike Lee.
Yeah call me back whenever you make another good movie. Last one I remember is Do the Right Thing.

Breaking down the the Fourth Wall.
So the Angry Piper calls me today, and we got onto the topic of Public Enemy, and how we can have guests in our cars, and have some type of music mix in, and invariably, Public Enemy comes on, and how we shock our passengers by rapping right along.

Malach's Quote of the Day.

Ain't no matter which way that the election goes, you should always be prepared.
You should be a person inside the world with knowledge of your terrain. And
if you lock yourself into the 2,000-by-3,000-square-mile, lower-48 box of
the United States, you're going to be frustrated by its limitations. You
gotta think outside the box. - Chuck D.


I am Malach, and I am a Prophet or Rage.

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Malach, has sinned and now will pay for it by drowning! To death! That, or some weird ecological sh*t.

I see . . .

Christopher said...

The reasons are several... most of em federal.

With vice I hold the mike device