Ahh Spacefarmer, you cheery ole bastard.

10.13.2005

Thanks for the Pic!
Thankee to Spacefarmer for the pic you see at right. The extra funny part is that the pink parts of the map, is where all the hits for JesusMan! come from. Obviously there is some correlation but it currently escapes me.

As for Europe, Holland is defintely in JesusMan's corner. As you can see by this intense worship, and prostration before his image and the name of Malach. Soon, we will have our first European Buckos, and so they shall spread the word.

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
This show is just too good, and keeps getting better. I laughed my ass off at this morning's episode, where Mandy enters a beauty pageant. They go through all the competitions: Evening Wear, Swim Suit, Western Wear, etc. The past competition was the "gom jabbar" competition. Who but a select few people would even understand that joke. And Mandy singing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" . . . .

Which brings me to

Malach's Quote of the Day.

Look at me, I am a kitty cat
I wear a bowl of peanuts for a hat
If I eat them all then I'll get fat
La la la la la I am a kitty cat! -Grim


Let me guess, this family lives in JesusLand.
WHY?!!!

One of the reasons why Pot should be legal.
C'mon now, this guy aint a drug dealer. He ain't killing babies in drive bys.

Malach's Quote of the Day Part Duece.
Someday there'll be a cure for pain
That's the day I throw my drugs away
When they find a cure for pain - Mark Sandman, Morphine


They will merge and kill each other off, only to be overtaken by the underground.
Go ahead, Hill-TV is waiting for you.

You know, I miss all those Dubya defenders.
Where have they all gone? I can no longer find them crawling the internet to debate with.

Gun rights activist are nutty.
Yeah this should turn out all rosey.

Neck Bolts make me hot.
If I wasn't happily married . . .

Ok, Ratzy . . .
Boxing huh? How about codemning selling indulgences?

It is a sad day in TV land.
When two dumb bimbos can't keep their show on air.


Latest JesusMan is behind as the digital camera has been left at my wifes work. Thanks to all you guys, our Alexa ranking is now around 450,000. That is pretty good, hopefully we are in the top 100, 000 by Xmas.

I am Malach, friend to the small woodland creatures.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

As a reformed Dubya Defender, I can tell you they all (including me) jumed ship at intelligent design. Man, that guy managed to fornicate with himself and have it not be a sin on that one... 5 wasted years. Bring back McCain!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Those Catholics and their insane antics. We should kill those who do not accept things.........

Like sodomy, use of heroin, and cock fighting?