RubberSuit Studios Updates

10.29.2005

What's going on brother.
I have spent a good portion of the day creating banners, and redesigning much of this site. I like what's going down and this gives me the basis I need to keep this site looking snazzy and such, and makes things a bit cleaner. Thanks for sticking with us while I do this.

There should be several new updates this next week of Notched Blade (BUG's White Sox have won, now he can step back into the "real world"), Ned, New West (yes long hiatus), and even some Star Crossed Lovers. Hopefully I can get the first Stool Sample Webcomics Collection Book done this week and I will begin the Wraith and JesusMan! once again (if Hex gets me the new JesusMan! script.) Speaking of JesusMan! Scripts, there are signed one for sale in our shop (yes we are prostitutes), as well as some new Ebay Auctions.

Thanks to all the Buckos for you support, and your numbers keep growing daily. I will have a special Buckos page of free stuff by the end of the week.

Now for the next podcast, and the first one. Murks PC is having issues, hence no MP3 upload of the first one, and now we are having issues with creating the second. Any of you tech people that follow my stuff (there's a few of you) contact Murk, and see if you can help him out.

Keep up with the bumping of the webcomic vote buttons and the ads, it helps keep Stool Sample Webcomics in business.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk - Tom Waits

I am Malach and I am a busy beaver!

2 comments:

You numbnuts, what do you take days off, you don't post for a week and then you post for 2 days straight.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Crap, I need to make new episodes!