Now for some more uplifting stuff.

10.11.2005

RubberSuit Studios Update.
I am finishing up on the new Wraith, and then the series will take a brief hiatus so I can do a few things. The first is to finish up this episode of JesusMan!, which will take either 2 or 3 more pages. After that is done, JesusMan! will be on a slight haitus as the series goes through a bit of a design change. Second, get the first JesusMan! hard comic out. After that both series should be back on the once a week schedule as you are used too.

I have another article published in the ReInventing Webcomics series. It is another fun read and should garnish some more attention from the Europeans.

The RubberSuit Studios Flea Market, after some very successful sales, has some new items up for bid. This is more oriented to PC gamers and TCG nerds.

Because of all your good work, our Alexa rating is around 750,000! That is up alomost 4 million places in a month!

Another War Update
This time from our Minister of Information. This is a VERY GOOD read, and highly interesting to those of you looking to make a living with this Internet thing.

So, is your Gaydar going off?
I love you Master Frodo! Speaking of gaydar, which is a funny word, did you know they have a store in Provincetown, MA called Gay Mart?

Now this is interesting.
Government always looking for a handout.

World's Dumbest Crooks.
You know, it is just so much easier to rob a bank. I really don't understand the mindset.

Microsoft is keeping me down!
So where can I sue the Microsoft monopoly? There are forcing me to, um, limit, um, you know that thing.

Believe!
You know this is really UFO's right. I never use Logan anyway. Green Airpot in Warwick, RI all the way.

The Blue freaks had it coming.
This is priceless. HEY UNICEF, ok picture this. The Smurf, all bombed out, bloody, and dead, and JESUSMAN! appears . . . . HUH? C'mon!

This whole Internet buying frenzy is fun to watch
See the dominos fall into place!

Malach's Quote of the day.

I'm hip about time. - Captain America, Easy
Rider
.


I am Malach, and I realized, that you need to play in the system.

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Yay! Happy Malach is back!

I am always happy, even with depressing posts.