Crash Blogging.

10.05.2005

OK.
It seems the wife is hiding, do I will post SpaceFarmer style until I am killed.

Lindsey Lohan
I am glad you can live up to the lofty goal of being a blonde.

Another Man who needs to use JesusMan! for advertising
Honestly, I really don't see anything wrong with this. I mean Christ was a homosexual, nymphomaniac, opium addicted gambler anyway.

Ut oh, here come the wife with a rolling pin .. .

Sneak in one more.
Thats right, lets make the Japanese obese too.

Ok false alarm . . .

If you have heard of the Dandy Warhols raise your hand.
Really, guys, you ain't that famous.

Why I hate Hollywood.
Ok the Doom Movie is silly, but now Peter Jackson's on the band wagon?

Gotta go. Here come the Wife!

3 comments:

Me too, but are they Famous

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Oh kill me now.

zee mind bullets are on their way