How my slaves so readily meet demands

10.30.2005

New stuff.
So yesterday I was telling you how there would be new Ned and new Notched Blade (along with their snazzy new banners). Well my slaves are quick and BUG has outdone himself. Not one but two episodes of Notched Blade are up, and some of BUG's best work. Episode 1.6 explores what happens to every young girl when they reach "that age", and episode 1.7 is a rant up the recent quarterly profit repost of Exxon. In addition Palmer (Plamer according to our President) has released episode Ned 10 of Necromancer Ned: A New Day is published, further showing his hatred of tight wearing karate anime wannabes.

I have not talked to Murky today, so I am unsure if his PC is fixed. So no new word on the podcast. I will keep you updated. Thanks to those who have downloaded the thing (close to 100 of you and that's not even those of you waiting for the MP3. Reaction has been all positive!

Well I am off to watch he Pats game.
But here's a quote.
Johnny Guitar Watson's 1956 song, 'Three Hours Past Midnight' inspired me to become a guitarist. - Frank Zappa

I am Malach, the King of the Mountain

1 comments:

Well that is it, I am sick of these Splogs, I will be exploring different blogging software, sorry google.