Malach is a kind god

10.19.2005

To make up for yesturday . .
I will post 2 blogs today. My wife had a presentation for work, and had to use the computer all night.

It is so comforting to know that a registered sex offender lives about 6 blocks from me.
How about you. See there is some good use to Google knowing all this crap about everyone.

Oh yeah, it just gets better.
So when do you think Miers reveals she believes in the ideals of an Arayan race?

I live about 20 miles from the darn thing.
So if the dam breaks, I will just use my mind powers to divert the water. Acutally buckos, no need to fear, Malach is not in it's path.

O yeah, but can he run for president.
WATCH IT OPLY, only a matter of time before they use edged weapons.

Stupid Canucks.
Yeah that right, go play some Hockey, eh?

If there is not a Malachsaurus soon . .
There will be hell to pay.

Get ready for bread lines.
Unless of course you can afford to pay $20 a loaf.

WOW, Why didn't I come up with this plan?
You know, twins are spooky to begin with, but. . . .

Joe Torre.
Can you actually survive another year?

OH YEAH!
I wish that I was Jesse's girl!

There you go, A Malachsaurus!
HELL TO PAY!

Malach's Quote of the Day
Gimme back my hand... GIMME BACK MY HAND! - Ash, Evil Dead II

I am Malach, and I am off to play the Powerball!

2 comments:

You dicks are becoming very sporadic in your spamming. Are you the molestor who lives down the street form me?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Oh god no....