The New England Patriots

10.03.2005

Micheal Irvin is a dumbass.
So the Pats get blown out by San Diego, and the whole world now predicts their downfall. Are they really that stupid? The Pats generally get blown out by someone once per year. Trust me on this one, they are going to romp Atlanta. Pats will still make the playoffs and once there they are still the most dangerous team. Why? Look at their division, if they finish 10 - 6, they will win it. They also thrive on this type of media.

Hehehehe.
Hey Sony, JesusMan! plays the Playstation too . . . for a price.

Ahh Lance Bass . .
Doesn't he look like someone's mentally retarded cousin?

GOOGLE IS SATAN SPAWN.
No matter what this man says . . . Google is going to be the next Anti-Christ. BTW, Google, you can also use JesusMan! for a price.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation
Sitting here wondering how the Red Sox lucked out. They finished second to the Yanks, but get to play Chicago instead of the Angels.

Malach's Quote of the Day.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, New York and everyone from there can
fornicate themselves with an iron stick. - Tom Tucker


I am Malach, and I love my Buckos!

4 comments:

Swing Sets!!!! I love swing sets!!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

But I love my pretend wife........

Pretend wife? Cheergirl?

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Oh god no, I'd rather kill myself.