Master of the Quickie

10.01.2005

New Stuff.
I am now hosting the portfolio of Allison Randall, Ceramacist. Some real cool, Lovecraftian feeling stuff there. There is contact info for Allison in that gallery.

Tomorrow, there will be a new cartoon feature at RubberSuit Studios. Friday Night RPG Cartoons, will feature the silly cartoons me and my friends make during our bi-monthly RPG sessions on Fridays. This should be really funny.

That is all for today.

I am Malach, and you need to bump my webcomic vote buttons (look right).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CustomScoop -- more, more, more blog search
CustomScoop - more, more, more blog search Seems like I can't open a newsreader these days without tripping over a post about blog search.
a uranium 235 nucleus and causes

More idiot spammers. How's about you get a real job?

Anonymous said...

In Christ's name, just enable the friggin' word verification so we don't have to see that crap.