The Prank Call of Cthulhu

10.21.2005

Ohh Mandy, you came and you gave without taking. . . .
So in the most recent episode of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, which was entitled "The Prank Call of Cthulhu", Billy was sucked into the dimension of Cthulhu, to make prank calls for him while Cthulhu played golf. Isn't that the greatest cartoon ever?

Our 48 hour victory . .
Buckos Brigade! Check out the main page of Comixpedia.org and the section "48 hours with". Notice anything? And as always, if you want to join the Bucko's Brigade, hit the link.
Speaking of The Wraith, the next episode should be up tomorrow . . . and for a bit of a sneak preview, and in relation to our first article . . .

HEAR THE VOICE OF MALACH.
Malach and Murk's first podcast is up. It is real funny, especially our exclusive interview with Pope Benedict the 16th. You can find it here, dated Oct. 10th. Right now it is in Real Player Format, but will be reloaded as a MP3 later this weekend. 1/2 hour long. So far no one's head has exploded.

Ever Been to Scores?
For the life of me, I do not know how someone can drop that kind of cash at a strip club.

THAT'S MY MONEY!
Life is so unfair.

Again, I am sick ..
But the mental picture of this, just makes me giggle, especially the guy going through the toll booth.

So you think they send him to relieve the troops in Iraq?

Background noise huh?
Ya'think maybe it is just in his head?

You not gonna sue?
Well that is just Un-American!

TOO MANY JOKES . .
and not enough time.

Malach's Quote of the Day.

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to
talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who
never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous
yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle
you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" - Jack
Kerouac


I am Malach, and I set the Internet on fire!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this episode of Billy and Mandy since you gush about it so much. I must say, aside from the initial "Phone of Cthulhu" (which gave me a chuckle) and the image of Great Cthulhu playing golf, there wasn't much that was funny. At all.

Call me a sourpuss if you like.

I will admit it is not even close to the funniest episode, but what kind of Y-7 cartoon has references to Chtulhu?