Even the churches love JesusMan!

10.27.2005

Seen outside a church in the South end of New Bedford.
Ok, not really. You can find this here, Church Sign Generator. More fun than what you can have with 7 naked nuns.

Speaking of Church.
Easily one of the best sites on the web is Religious Tolerance.org. Info about every religion known to man. Lots of interesting reading. I am going to give them a free link.

Some more webcomics that tickled my fancy.
Get Your War On!: Funny shiite. I am gonna link to this puppy too.
Pigleg Too: A very funny spoof on Winnie the Pooh, shocked Disney hasn't stepped in yet. Nicely inked. Also gonna get a link.

You heard it here first:
2004 Red Sox Win!
2005 White Sox Win!
2006 Cubs Win!
Shortly thereafter World explodes.
(c) RubberSuit Studios.

This is real funny too: How Much is your blog Worth?

Dropping My Daily Stool Sample:


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?


Anyone want to buy it? BTW I checked out some of these other blogs I linked to, they ain't worth nothing.

You, when I saw Dubya had nominated someone who was undead for the Supreme Court . . .
I figured it would not work out well.

OK, maybe the UN should not run the world.
This is kinda of sad . . . you figured someone would of told these organizations not to give money to Saddam.

And the purpose of this study was . . .
to inform us the Scientology is a sham?

HOLY CRAP, TAKE COVER, HERE COMES BETA.
Man, it just doesn't have the same effect.

The extent of the Vapitude . .
Please just die . . Cause Britney is a good judge of music?

Malach's quote of the Day.
WTF, why is Malach blog worth $3 grand and mine is worth $0? - Dr. Murk

Our alexa ranking is now down to 154,284, gonna hit the top 100,000 soon.

I am Malach and my blog is more valuable than my car.

5 comments:

I haven't you guys in a few days.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

My blog is dirt poor! And Beta makes me want to hate video tapes even more.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAA!!! My Blog is worth $3578.28!!! Eat THAT, Malach!!!!!

I'd post the code, but I'm still running in safe mode.

Turn that frown upside down little buckaroo

Piper, your is only that high cause of the money they pay you for the medical studies.