When the Saints, go marching in. . . . .

9.01.2005

What to do about N'Orleans.
Ok, buckos. Lets do some role playing. Your in this disaster, so the first thing you do is loot a Wal-Mart, steal a gun, and start shooting at rescue helicopters? You know at this point, these people have proved themselves to be less than human.

Now we need decisive solutions to this disaster. Malach is on the case.

1. Declare Martial Law. Give everyone 24 hours noyice to get to a safety area(s) (ie the area around the Superdome). Anyone who chooses not the get there, your now part of the problem. Deploy the National Guard, to protect these saftey areas.
2. Bring is military helicopters to protect the rescue copters. Redouble rescue efforts, while continuing a steady stream of buses out. Anyone shoots at a helicopter, you shoot back (use the gatling cannon).
3. Once the city is clear, leave it for dead, sweep the city clean of the people who remain. Whether that means, destroying the remaining levees, bombing the heck out of the city, or sweeping it with the army. What ever works.
4. Rebuild and relocate to a part of Louisanna that is close by, but above sea level.

Yes it is cruel, mean, and heartless, but that is what is needed here. Yeah, I know I am sounding like Dubya here.

What ever happened to the Hyrdogen fuel cell?
You think this is bad, how expensive is it going to be to heat a home this winter?

See, I told you Google was evil!
BREAKING NEWS!

The Mood of Red Sox Nation Today:
Happy, but still gaurded, we have had this blow up in our faces too many times before.

I love Food.
I can watch the Iron Chef all day long, and would actually eat their dishes (Not to mention, I am gay for Chairman Kaga). I will eat anything once.
I have eaten and enjoyed:
Frog
Goat
Octopus
Rabbit
Alligator

The only things I have ever found that I won't eat:
Brussel Sprouts
Ham Salad

Things I have never eaten and cannot wait to try?
Abalone
Truffels

Necromancer Ned has returned!
With the Ultra Cheesy Title of Necromancer Ned: A New Day! I spoke with Palmer about the cancelation and he stated something about, "men in black, vibrating pickles, and Bill Gates" and just started drooling.

Are you ready for some Football?
Coming soon, Malach's witty analysis of the upcoming NFL Season. May I add, I predicted the Superbowl contestants and winner last year. I get 10% of all gambling wins by the way.

Malach is a genius!
I will also be doing another article about getting you site hits increased, this time focusing on Sydication.

I am Malach, an God of vengeance, leave the Spaghetti-O's (make sure they have meatballs) by the crystaline statue.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

You also ate Bear at my house. No, not beer... bear!

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Malach asking to wipe out New Orleans? Hooray! And the pickles had nothing to do with Bill Gates!

But Bill Gates liked the pickles.

Bear? Really, I don't recall. Nice! Did I like it?

Christopher said...

No, it was tough and greasy. We had a really bad cut though, and it had been frozen...