Raise your hand if you are a Bucko.

9.17.2005

Look what Malach has done for the kids now!
Hey Buckos, you are now known across the internet. Soon you will be able to look up the word bucko on a search engine, and you will be the first thing that comes up. If you want to be named as a bucko, on that site, leave me your handle in the comments below, and I will list you there, with appropriate links of course! Also, some time in the next couple of days, I am going to design a nive little "Buckos insignia", just like the WWJMD? one.

Much ado about nothing.
Well Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ophelia, besides some rain last night, was a huge dud.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation:
Guarded, but happy to maintain our lead. Another typically dramatic finish for the Sox.

Malach's Quote of the Day.

You disgust me. You're all old enough to wear some deodorant. I've been trying not to vomit in my own mouth all day. - Grim, from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

And I have said this a million times before, but when I die, and the Grim Repear appears, I hope to go he has a Jamaican accent.

Jason Giambi
So anyone not think he's back on the juice?

I am Malach, and I supply Giambi with Human Growth Hormone.

1 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Bucko? Hearing that makes me feel like hoping.