GODDAMNED F'N GOOGLE!!!

9.21.2005

Lets all sue the Mofo's
This is the second time I am rewriting a blog, cause your peice of crap Blogger, had an error. Can I sue you too?

Set Phasers to Sexy.
Yeah stupid title, so what. Malach has finally broken down and colored the latest JesusMan!using Paint Shop Pro(PSP). Well, considering I have not touched a graphics program since 1997, this is my first attempt, and I am only using 10% of what the program is capable of, I am VERY happy with the result. This is a new phase for JesusMan! and The Wraith. I will be doing both from now on with PSP. The next Wraith episode will also be in full color, and after the finish of the Raptue, Malach and Hex will be trying to turn JesusMan into an "infinite canvas".

Why you ask?
1. Cheaper, I will save $40 a month on art supplies
2. It looks better
3. It loads quicker
4. I can make the pages faster (4 hours as opposed to 10.)

I now ask, if I can do this much, with PSP, why do so many webcomic look like crap using the same methods?

Arr, Me Buckos.
Well lookee here, the most popular page for WebcomicWiki. As of this writing, Stool Sample Webcomics is 14, Buckos is 24, and JesusMan! is 41. Not bad for a young upstart no? Perhaps we have recruited some more followers.

Dubya
Hey I voted for JesusMan!

MMMMMM, Ethiopians.
Now there is some cruel, sick, twisted, ironic joke to this, but I ain't going there (or have I already?).

Barry Bonds
Shut up Barry.

Malach's Quote of the Day

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. - Jules, Pulp Fiction.


The Mood of Red Sox Nation:
Please I my heart can't take it.

I am Malch, and I am only 107 on the list of Popular Pages.

0 comments: