I come bearing glad tidings, and presents!!!!

9.16.2005

First the presents.

I have created a little present for the buckos (I have decided that the fans of Stool Sample Webcomics should now be called buckos). I have dropped it at the bottom of my links page, but I will reprint it here for you. Here you go, open it up:


Ta dah!




You like it? The Source code for this puppy is:


So use it. Put it in your e-mail, your IM icons, your blog, your forum singnatures. Do it, Do it now! I COMMAND IT!.

Also, BUG has heard your cries to arms. There is a new Notched Blade uploaded (1.3)! Your ears do not decieve you, your eyes do not lie. Notched Blade has returned! And Hell has only frosted over slightly.

Also, Malach has loaded up a new Political Comic, entitled "Welcome to New Beige". It can be found here, of course, and has also been published on the Bristol MA Free Press site, along with an accompanying article explaining the cartoon to non locals. I would like to pat myself on the back, as I think I did a hella job capturing Mayor Fred Kalisz Jr., who's image appears to the left. Yes, I just now noticed his moustache is Hitler-esque.

Malach's Quote of the Day

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Einstein.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation:

You think Troy Brown can play Short Stop?

I told you I was a Microphone fiend.

Look how powerful an rap battle opponent I am.

This is about the Nuttiest E-mail I have recieved in a while

Hi Malach,
This email is more urgent than anything else I've
sent you
recently, so please read every word.
It's THAT important!
Also, what
I'm
about to tell you is absolutely
confidential and must be kept
private...
alright?
That means you can't discuss this on the
marketing
forums.
*************************************************
If you're in
a
hurry, just go ahead and take a
look at this web page to see what I'm
talking
about in this
email.
http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/recommends/BlogSubmitterPro
*************************************************
Here's
what this is
all about: My friend Amy
Cross just released a piece of software
that
can
do something that absolutely nothing else out
there can...
namely,
help you DOMINATE your niche
by creating a massive amount of "back
links"
to
your site at a rate that your competitors could
never keep up
with.
Here's the deal...
It's unfortunate, but the old ways of
blogging
and pinging the search engines simply don't work
anymore.
Search
engines are wising up and things
that used to work simply don't
anymore.
And
that's why Amy's new software is going to
revolutionize
the way you
get search engine
traffic.
The specific method that this
software uses
to
get you a MASSIVE amount of backlinks is a bit
much
to put into an
email, so instead... let me
just PROVE to you that it
works.
*************************************************
Please stop
what
you're doing and go to:
http://www.Yahoo.com
Once you're there,
type in
the search phrase:
cat furniture
Got that? Does you see what
the #1
ranking site is?
catfurniturediscounters.com
Yep, you got it
right...
that's Amy's page, and
believe it or not, it's BLANK! There's no
content
on it, and yet she's still number one. That means
that by
using
this software, she got a number one
ranking for a page that says
nothing more
than
"under
construction".
*************************************************
NOW
DO I
HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?!
Listen, I've just arranged a deal with Amy
for
you
to be able to get your hands on the following:
* The NEW
version of the
software for the same
price as the old version. While
everyone else has
to
shell out big bucks, you'll get yours for
100
bucks less than everyone else
has to pay!
* A second product
called "AutoAdvertiser" that
is not
available for sale yet. This one
will sell
for big money, but I twisted
Amy's arm to give it
to you
as part of the deal.
Here's the deal... This
special offer from Amy is
only good for the next seven days. After that, she
HAS to pull the
offer, because she doesn't want her
current customers
getting upset at
her for
releasing the new software to you first.
Hurry
up and get
your hands on one of the only
TRUE underground software programs
out
there by
visiting this URL
now:
http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/recommends/BlogSubmitterPro/
Your
Friend,
Michael Rasmussen
Forum Moderator
P.S. - Amy
just told me
that she's getting offers
from search engine optimization
companies to
buy
the EXCLUSIVE rights to this software. In
other
words, they don't want
you to get your hands on
this! Hurry and
check this out now while you
can
still get a copy. Just go
to:
http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/recommends/BlogSubmitterPro/

Sounds good right, I should go for it? Oh crap, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

And you wonder why their are conspiracy theorist all over the internet.

The Government spawns them.

Fity Cent.

Vivica Fox? Really? Isn't she like 90? And you expected something more that "Ghetto Love from Fity cent?"

Yeah, I am gonna live to be 250!

Sitck these suckers in me right now!

You know something . .

I have always wanted to go to the Rennaisance Fair, with a black t-shirt, that has the words "black plague" written on it, and just go around touching people, now perhaps I won't have to.

I am Malach, and I am a carrier.

0 comments: