More Presents for the Buckos!!!

9.23.2005

Malach is a kind God.
A new present for you guys. The official "I am a Bucko!" button!. If you go to the bottom of my links page, you can get the source for it. If you put the source in anywhere it takes html, not only will you display the button, but it will link to the Buckos page on WebcomicWiki, coverting more to the Bucko Army.

Some new Affiliates!
SpacerFarmers Useless Blog - Try to keep up with this idiot, he post like every 10 minutes.

3D Artist - Some nice downloadable art programs.

Palmer . . . . Are you there?
Or does the all powerful Malach need to come dig you out?

Ok, I said this a million times.
REBUILD ON HIGHER GROUND!

Wow, I want to live in Iran . . .
Opium Huh? Living la vida loca in the Middle East.

And everyone thought Conseco was an idiot . . .
Well, all the names, they seem to be coming true.

the Mood of Red Sox Nation:
I don't want to talk about it.

Malach's Quote of the day:

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. - Wiston Churchill


I am Malach, and I am the Desert Fox.

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Dude, Orange County man. Not LA.

It's all the same to me