Sean Penn is a Nit Wit, or There is Enough Blame for Everyone!

9.06.2005

Fast Times at Ridgemont High!
Anyone else see Sean Penn motoring around the streets of New Orleans, jumping from rooftop, to rooftop to save his fellow man. I don't know about you, but if I was one of the victims, on my roof for a week, and Sean Penn came to save me, I would die laughing.

The whole blame game has started in New Orleans. Left vs. Right, Democrat vs. Republican, Mayors vs. Presidents. Well you all f*cked up on this one. And now Dubya is going to head an "investigation" as to why the response was so piss poor. That should be as funny as the Warren Commission. Or perhaps, point out the obvious like the 9/11 Commission?

Roberts for Supreme Court Justice?
Yeah, he's so slick.

So, you think this was a Drug Induced Sex Romp that did him in?
Anyone know where Ginger is?

It's A Dirty Job, but Someone's Gotta Do It!
Anyone else love Dirty Jobs? I can just watch this show, over and over, laughing the entire time it is on.

My Readers aren't too bright?
Anyone else realize that I left the Saints out of my NFL Predictions? I was waiting for someone to point it out, so I could wittily remark about them floating away . . .

As for more football, I can understand that someone would not pick the Patriots to win it all for the 3rd time in 3 years, but Michael Irvin, what kind of dumbass are you. The Patriots are not going to win because: "They are not that good. They only bearly won those 2 SuperBowls?" Doofus, they have the best 2 year record EVER! Well, no matter, the Patriots feed off of this type of national media "disrespect".

The Mood of Red Sox Nation.
Still nuetral. If the Yanks had played and won, worried.

RubberSuit Studios News
Have a new Affiliate Partner . . . Christopher Holt's Website: Anything and Everything that has to do with Bristol County, MA!. Check the brother out.

Coming Soon, PODCASTING!

I am Malach, Supreme Court of the Universe Justice.

2 comments:

Am I guilty?

Of Course, you were born guilty!