CH-CH-CH-CHANGES!

9.09.2005

You may have noticed . . .
I have changed the title of this blog, you like?

I also have messed around with the logo on the main page. I like it very much.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation
Hey the Patriots won last night! You may have noticed, they played with a bit of rust, but they did what they did to every other team they've played. Squeeze them mentally and physically, until the make a mistake, and jump on it.

By the way, Trent Green . . . . Warren Sapp has just left the line of scrimmage. He should be in the backfield by the 3rd quater next week.

Isn't it Ironic.
That the cost of the War in Iraq is shutting down our in country military bases.

Wikipedia.
This is interesting. I am not sure this is what Wiki wants to be. It will be interesing how the mixed culture of Wiki reacts to this.

Ebay and Skype?
This is also interesting. Make you wonder about E-bay's plans for the future.

Another Cracka in Africa.
I am sorry, just too many jokes about this one.

Political Cartoons?
Soon from Malach, I got the first one in the works.

I am Malach, the Master of all Crackas.

3 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Do I call you "Cracka Master" now?

If you want to, Honkey

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Honkey? What's Honkey?