Call Me Ishmael . . .

9.03.2005

Whaling? Hasn't that been outlawed since the late 1800's?
Ah, yesterday we discussed the family that left New Orleans, and headed straight for New Bedford. Well it seems that today, the families heads have been offered jobs by two local companies. Now isn't that wonderful? Here's the $64 question, why the hell are they offering jobs to refugees from the Big Easy when the unemployment rate in the region is pushing 10%? Where are these companies offering the poor and underprivedged citizenry of New Beige employement? I don't mean to sound cruel, but these jobs would be better served to the people of this community.

One of New Bedford problems, as I have discussed in the past, is fear of being a witness who will talk. The inner city is intimidated, and when murders happen, in broad daylight, with hundreds of witnesses, no one sees nothing. And to top it off, the urban shops in the area, sell shirt that say "Don't Snitch" with a picture of a dead pidgeon on it. Well one grandmother is striking back! I say Huzzah, and good for her. She wants any help with this, contact me, you have my full supports (Website, ads?)

ZACK SMOOOOOOOOOKES!!
Just gotta pull that one out of my ass every so often.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation!
Today we are nuetral and slightly dissappointed, Sox lost, but so did the Yanks.

Loudmouth Fantasy Football League.
Just finished my draft, picked fourth, and I must say, I am going to easily win, the rest of you can just give up now.

Help me Rothkoe!
Does anyone else remember The Tommorrow People? (here are some links: http://72.224.21.212/epub/tp/default.htm, http://www.effdee.demon.co.uk/tp/tomorrow_people.htm
http://www.thetomorrowpeople.com/)
I loved that show.

And they still walk among us today.

RubberSuit Studios reminders!
Bump those webcomic buttons buckos (look to the top right of this blog). Links exchange! Cheap Advertising! Tell all you friends, you are under my control! BTW, the next episode of JesusMan almost finished!

I am Malach, and I am fiending for a microphone, I'm a microphone fiend.

5 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Jesusman over? It can't be over, its just can't! I won't allow it!

Oh, I just noticed that, it is no Finished as in done, the next episode is alomost finished, let me edit this blog, thanks.

Okey dokie, you wanna trade links?

Noticed what the above person is a spammer?

Anonymous said...

The Tomorrow People sexify me!