Take That Snobby, Elitist Wikipedians!!!

9.13.2005

This is nice babay!
Comixpedia, who I honestly have never really gotten into, have taken it upon themselves to make a off shoot of the Wikipedia Webcomics list (who I was deleted from as being "not relevant" enough), and create a webcomics listing based upon the Wikipedia GNU Liscense. It rock, mofocomicos. Check it out Buckos.
http://www.comixpedia.org/index.php/Main_Page
JesusMan! is already in their list and indexed. I will be working on an entry for The Wraith, Stool Sample Webcomics, and the comics listed in Misc. Debris.

Kudos to you Comixpedia, evidently they just started this up, so help out!

My God! It is all Stars!
The secrets of the universe draw ever closer to you pitiful humans!

What a Headline.
You know, this is just too funny, makes you wanna take a drag, no? And this too. I have two friends (surprising no?) They are both in their late mid twenties. They have both taken up smoking in the past two years. Tell me this. Who take up smoking at age 26?

I love you Mr. Frodo. . . .
Lord of the Rings IV now in production. Y'know the one where Sam and Frodo ride off into the sea, Frodo on the arms of the boat with his arms spread yelling "I am King of the World!" Sam embracing his leg.

You people and your Zues Damned Michael Vick!
HE IS THE NEXT INCARNATION OF KORDELL STEWART!!!!!!!! You watch that game last night? He makes Ryan Leaf look like Dan Marino. And the Eagles, man they looked awful.

The Mood of Red Sox Nation . .
Don't you just want to service David Ortiz sexually?

New Wraith Tonight, soon, very soon.

I am Malach, and Michael Vick is my cousin.

0 comments: