You Oil Junkies

2.01.2006

Ah Dubya, I can count on you for rants.
Dubya has been quiet recently, like a deer in the headlights, so I have backed off attacking him. Especially now, when it is fashionable. I can remember a number of years ago, you were branded a traitor if you attacked him. Well Dubya, you had to say something stupid. Here's Malach's response, which you can see in our politcal cartoons page Political Turmoil under the heading Oil Junkies. But I have reposted it here, as there are a number of fans of this blog, who don't hit the comics and vice versa, it needs to be seen and immediately brings out the point.


Now one last point on this, if there were viable alternatives to fossil fuels, don't you think we would all be using them?

You will also note, that Malach is a huge proponent of free speech, and keeping religion out of peoples freedoms. As recently posted here, the Danish came under a ton of flack for posting political cartoons "degregading the Muslim people and Mohammed". Well, France (who recently has shown quite a bit of balls has republished them in a number of publications. So has Malach. They are in the Political Turmoil section, under the title, Those 12 Danish Muslims Cartoons.

So I would guess the Bounty on Malach's head by the state of Iran is past the $20.00 mark now.

Updates
BUG has sent a new Notched Blade, a real one this time, episode 2.3. He also sent me an e-mail with a bonus one for yesterdats mix up, but he never attached it. See BUG is following the "keep 'em wanting more" philiosophy. BUG did send 2 today though to post tomorrow and stated his mind "has been like pudding", so you will get two tomorrow.

Fat Bug is about 75% complete.

I have to work late every Friday this month doing some art workshops, so my webcomics might suffer from a slight delay. I also have several client websites to update.

You are listening too . . .
In the mood for some Beck, but I will post some of his less popular stuff. This one is Peaches and Cream off of Midnite Vultures. By the way, I LOVE BECK.

I love Cindy Sheehan.
Man if I didn't have any responsibilty, I too would try to bring back the sixties.

Planet Goofy.
Well, Pluto, looks like you have a friend. Although it ain't really much of a neighbor.

Aglhphalahgpffyt
That's Tasmanian Devil for "Damn I got Face Cancer!" (lest we not forget, Stool Sample Webcomics does not give you cancer.)

Black History Month Begins Today.
There is some debate whether it is still relevant. I don't know, but the more I watch the Boondocks, the more I feel Blacks need better role models.

I told you so.
Google feel the wrath of Hill TV.

Hey NFL . .
Reality TV, right here, give me a cut for the idea.

The Shround of Turin.
This is always a fun debate. Want to know what Malach thinks? DaVinci created it.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. - Muhammad Ali

I am Malach, and I a forced oil junkie.

6 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

W000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, the evilness that is the word w00t.

Sheehan is a rebelious bucko. Peace brother.....

Anonymous said...

wow .. she has the guts ehhh, I like her now! lol

tedzsee said...

hey malach! Sorry there is no link in the the 8 1/2 by eleven FAT BUG parody comic... the thing is, occassionally my students read it, and (considering I teach elementary school), I try to avoid linking to pages that contain swearing etc on my main comic page!

I'm glad you noticed and got the joke though.

Take care!

;)

Hahahahahaha!! That is stinkin' fabulous!!! =)