Happy Birthday Dr. Robert J. Murk!

2.11.2006

Presents for the Doctor!
I have a special birthday card for you . . and a special birthday song . . . So wish the Dr. a Happy 1529th! Here in the comments, and in the forum, if you know what is good for you.
Party time, of course we supposed to get a HUGE blizzard tonight, post some pics if it is any good tomorrow.

Updates.
The latest chapter, Chapter One: Meeting of Lying . . . is up.

I was out all day with the wife and kids, so I got no further on JesusMan!. Might do some tonight, we will see.

Keep hitting the ImageSlash add at the top of the Stool Sample Webcomics page, and thanks.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. - Jackie Robinson

I am Malach, the giver of Birthday Surprises.

4 comments:

Wow...great job on the make-up, Mal. I would have never guessed his real age by the likes of that. *wink*

Happy birthday, Murk ole boy.

Have fun with the snow, too!

That is me, Make Up Artist Supreme.

Happy Birthday Murk.

The new look there is really.....ummm...something...

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday Murk, I know you were waiting for this! lol