Nillian! DO SOMETHING!

2.04.2006

The Latest Fat Bug, she is up.
Fat Bug has been updated with episode 1.3: Fat Bug Destroys 8 1/2 by Eleven. And as always . . . WARNING MATURE CONTENT. Very good reviews so far, only one dissenting reviewer who stated he want Fat Bug to be having sex with Nillian once he revived from his fainting spell. I will mention it to Mr. Rubbersuitman. This one is chockful of nudity, profanity, and violence, which the kids love; has several jokes about Canadians, and a one specifically aimed at Quebec. There is also a reference to Alpha Flight for you geeks out there. Fat Bug even adresses the Buckos. Next up for Fat Bug. Boy on a Stick with Slither. That one should be interesting. Don't forget, you got a bad review, editorial, or revenge cartoon against Fat Bug, keep me informed, and I will link and possibly republish it. In fact, inform me of any reviews for any of the Stool Sample Webcomics family.

The Podcast?
Murk is working in it tonight and hopes to publish on Monday. This one has the awesome new them song for Notched Blade on it.

WTF Blogger.
It seems any comments posted yesturday got deleted by people posting after them, which should not happen, I think I fixed so leave a comment to make sure.

Busy, busy, busy.
I am working friday nights all this month, giving art workshops, so there might be some delay in the next few webcomic done by me. Also I will be mostly completing the Tuck's Team website this week and doing some updating and redesign on SlotsAnswerMan.com. I also have a couple of potential clients, we'll see.

Grizzly Man.
I watched it yesterday, it is being replayed tonight on the Discover Channel at 8AM and 11PM. Was really good. Worth a watch.

Breaking News.
MSNBC is reporting Jacob Robida, the Puzzles Gay Bar attacker is now in custody after killing a woman and an AK police officer in a shoot out. To his idiot friends . . . what do you think now? Morons.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
I think it's a trap every black artist is faced with-anytime you do a role or write a novel where some black people aren't 100 percent angelic, people want to scream that you're holding the race back. I try not to get into that debate. - Spike Lee

I am Malach and I drink funky cold medina.

5 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Who doesn't love it?

I think any strip owes tons to Peanuts. Schutcz was the first to really open up the subject matter, he was the innovator. I never really got in to SGR, but I do like BoaSaS.

test

Let me be a bit clearer . .

Penanuts is to SCG as The Beatles are to Nivana.

Anonymous said...

Oh man you see!!! that is what I said in my previous post (when my comment was deleted) I said that this kids were possible influenced by some band with weird racist lyrics and stuff (see uh I am few yesra ahead of some society around here lol