Ah, New Beige.

2.03.2006

Hey we was the top story on CNN last night!
Many of you know I write articles for the Bristol MA Free Press, mainly having to do with the city of New Bedford, MA. You can read several there so I won't rehash them here.

Well, in this fair city, this occured Thursday night. I could go on a rant about this, but I will save it for the Bristol MA Free Press. I will say this. New Bedford is a very diverse city. Someone like me, white, is a minority there. How does a kid become a white supremacist living in a city like this, especially the section of the city he lived (very Portugese and Cape Verdean). I have been to Puzzles (I went to art school), this is not your typical meat market, gay bar. It is a very classy place, probably one of the classiest bars in the city. And who the hell gay bashes? When I was a teen, that was the range. Jerks would go out get drunk and beat up gays? Haven't we come beyond that.

I would doubt the asshole coward would still be around here, but here's a pic. Considered very dangerous, call the cops if you see him.

A Rant.
Buzzcomix, the biggest webcomic top list service on the web. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Stop blaming you hosting service, get rid of them if they are that bad. I am sick of the down time and the crappy vote buttons. Fix it.

Updates.
The final of the 6 days in a row of Notched Blade is up. Episode 2.6 finalizes it for this week. Good job BUG, despite your early onset of Alzheimers.

And just off the Fat Bug main page, you can access our new feature. REVENGE is so sweet. I will be posting revenge webcomics, attacks, editorial, and reviews of Fat Bug there I find on the net. The first is the 8 1/2 by Eleven. I must also add it was awfully nice for Tedzsee to publish it before the Fat Bug episode, as I could incoporate some new stuff into the comic.

As for Fat Bug. I have 8 panels left to finish. Cross my fingers maybe tomorrow it will be loaded!

You are listening too. . . .
Malach is going to surprise you again. He likes the Barenaked Ladies (BnL). BnL are very very good song writers, and musicians. I will be posting some of their less popular stuff in the coming days, but today, one of my faves . . .Brian Wilson. GREAT SONG.

I am still keep them up.
Fury continues over those Muslim cartoons (which you can see here). It has sparked intersting conversation among my friends. While I have the right to post them, Muslim have the right to protest my posting of them. As long as no one is killed.

Hey Alabama.
The year is 2006. It is no longer the 50's and 60's. Black's do have all the rights that everyone else has now. Fuggin' red states. Methnks our friend from the top of this blog has found a place to live.

FYI.
Just so you know.

Ahh Myspace.
So is actually face to face socialization no longer occuring? Hey Myspace I have new advertising campaign for you: Myspace, the new Meat Market. BTW the way I did some decorating to the RubberSuit Studios Myspace.

OK.
Orthodox and Hasdic Jews are weird. I mean seriously!

Those crazy Full House kids.
I bet it's all Uncle Joey's fault.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed. - Steven Biko

I am Malach and I am quite ranty today.

4 comments:

Again, I do not know what is going on, everytime someone posts, the previous comment get deleted, all the settings are correct, it got to be a problem with blogger.

test

I think I fixed it

Anonymous said...

Well Malach, I am always in the mood to take advantage to whatever is going on to make a nice joke so!!!

We will see!! muahahahaha