I know, why I, like you . . .

2.06.2006

Malach has a new article up . . .
At the Bristol MA Free Press, about Jacob Robida, and the recent events in the City of New Bedford. I like it, I hope you do too.

You are listening too . . .
Some more BnL, the song, I Know. Listen to the lyrics, great lyrics.

Updates
Many of you commented that we had no webcomic updates yesturday, yes, we went about 2 1/2 weeks with everday updates. Well we made it up today. REAL WARS! 1.9 is up and two new updates of Sprite Worlds That Combine And Stuff are up: Intermission 2 and 5.

Comixpedia.org
Malach's public service annoucement. Webcomic Creators, great resource, I get 200+ visitors per month from here.

OK, a bit about the Big Game.
Super Bowl XL. The whole thing was a fiasco, and probably the worst Super Bowl I have ever seen. Both team showed incompetance offensively and defensively, the coaching was bad, and officiating was one of the worst ever, and the entertainment sucked. Tell me this, how does a team win any football game, when they have less yard, first downs, lose the time of possesion battle, have more turnovers than their opponent, and their QB has a 22.9 rating? Neither team deserved to win, and if I owned the Seahawks, Jeremy Stevens would be cut, and Holmgren fired.

As for the entertainment . . . Aaron Neville is just bad to begin with, Aretha (sorry darling) looked as if she should be playing o-line, and the Stevie Wonder tribute was a mess. The Stones who are older than my father showed it, and thanks to Janet Jackson, had some lyrics censored. What is this, the Ed Sullivan Show?

Imagine what she looked like before!
Good luck Isabelle.

Don't worry, were all ok!
They are just boycotting my website and burning the Malach flag. Actually I have had almost no hits from Middle Eastern Countries since posting these, in all honesty I did not get a ton of them previously. Hey guys, I am on your side, I do the JesusMan! webcomic!

Interesting . .
Only a matter of time before these charges are levied on you. Don't thinks it true, look what's happening to Cragslist.

More Irony for Ms. Morrsette.
You need to rewrite that song, now that I have given you all these examples of "ironic".

A sad day in history . .
This just makes me want to cry.

Yeah cool, but,
How about some pics of the drawings?

Those Damn Wiki Nazis!
What's next, editing the constitution?

And their worried about the monkeys.
Wait until these guys invade land.

Malach's Quote of the Day.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. - Malcolm X

I am Malach and you should all know that the virtual world is not real, read a book or something.

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Even a moose?!?! Those orcas are monsters!

Eat a moose in one gulp.