You said wizz . . . hehehehehe

8.29.2005

Rain, Rain Go Away
Hello buckos.

Supposed to go to Water Wizz (yes, not a good name) to day. Took the day off from work, and of course right now it is pouring rain. It has rained like once all summer, and the soil around here is the consistency of talcum powder. We at least it won't be too crowded. At least is still 80 degrees and humid.

Not that I like to make fun of human suffering, but why would anyone live in New Orleans? Hurricane Alley, debauchery, and what 50' below sea level. To me that is asking for the wrath of God. I mean, nice place to visit but . . . and the Superdome is supposed to protect people? Isn't that place falling apart?

Man's Greatest Inventions.
Lets hear it for the Swiffer Wet Jet and Baby Wipes! Two of man's greatest inventions. I love my swiffer, and use it for everything: Washing the floor, cleaning up spills, washing the dishes, cleaning the kids. It rules. And Baby Wipes! It like having a portable shower and bidet all in one!

You should all get one, and join the techonological revolution!

FUN FUN FUN!
This is about the most fun online game I have tried. Thanks to Pilaf for the heads up. Now can't wait for the story mode.

PLEASE STOP, your hurting my ribs.
What is with the fascination with the band Linkin Park. There basically a step above Limp Biskit. They are WAY OVERRATED. You need something in the past to refer to? Extreme. Please, their songs are all the same:

I am angry at my parents, I comtemplated hurting myself, blah, blah

Hey, I hope your giving Stabbing Westward royalities for stealing their style, music, and lyrics.

Listen now and believe me later, this is disguised teeny bopper music, along with a whole host of modern bands. When you grow up you will be asking your self "WTF was I thinking".

ARRGH! WTF!

Rockstar Games, you remind me of me.
Take things to far, and still don't learn your lesson. Bully.

Ah, the power that is Malach . ..
The sun just came out. Time to Wizz.

And as Always . . .
Don't forget about the Links Enchange!

I am Malach, master of the Wizz.

1 comments:

I missed a bit for a while, I have 2 characters, one at 16 one at 14. It is hard to get onto their servers at night.