Where has Jack Kerouac gone?

8.24.2005

Ok, time for my attempt at once a day stream of conciousness writing . . . here it goes. Check ya self before ya wreck ya self, Cause I am a Microphone Fiend.
_________________________________________________________
Wow, Iraq is a bit of a morass. The US in now stuck between a rock and a hard place . . . they can't really leave, but they can't really stay. As Murk would say, "Give me Solutions!" Here's my little shot at it:

"Hey resto of the world? Yeah, it is the United States . . . I know your kind of pissed off at us right now, but we really need your help. You see we have created a bit of a clusterf*ck here is Irag and Afaghanistan, and, well, I know you not liking us right now, but if you think about it, we have saved your ass a number of times"

or
Lets just level the entire Middle East, with as Dubya so eloquently puts it, Newcuelear bombs. Then they'll know we aren't screwing around.
_______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________
I love Pat Robertson. Now THAT is a man of God. Well at least the really pissed off Old Testament God.
_______________________________________________________
So um, blogger, what is up with all the spammers all of a sudden?
_______________________________________________________
I do not know when Big Uncle Gorilla is going to make a new Notched Blade! Stop e-mailing me. If you want to get on his case, go here. Tell him JesusMan! sent you. (OK it was only once, and I too like the wholesome humor, unlike that nasty JesusMan!.
_______________________________________________________
Um, do that many people really care any longer about Britney Spears?

And speaking of bad celebrity reality shows; flipping through the channels and Vh1's Celebrity Fit Club was on . . . and lo and behold, the lead singer of Warrant is on there, Jani Lane. My God, time has not been good to the man.

Hey . . he was a rock and roll god at one time right? You remeber, everybody now:

"SHE MY CHERRY PIE!"

Yeah the song was bad then.

_________________________________________________________

So I just noticed, why are 8 year old dressed like sluts nowadays? Why would sexify their toddler? Is it just me that thinks this is a little out there? I drove by a young girl who was no more than ten, walking with here mother. Both were dressed like tramps. The mom had the gall to yell at a guy in a car for checking out her daughter. Isn't there some type of test you take before you become a parent?_________________________________________________________

Who's a big nerd raise you hand? If you are a big nerd like me you will enjoy this, this, and this. Yeah c'mon Bucknerds, you love it. _________________________________________________________

LINK EXCHANGE, LINK ENCHANGE, LINK EXCHANGE! _________________________________________________________

OK, I am not even going to comment on Creationism . . . well maybe one. So you don't believe in the THEORY of Evolution, so I guess you don't believe in the THEORY of Gravity.

That is all. I am Malach, and it took me exactly one day to create you.

4 comments:

Things I have learned on your blog today: I am a SpaceFarmer fan, I am not as much nerd as I thought, I want to link to Rubber, and I'm first, you're not. HA!

I just used a Malachism!!! *snicker*

Link can do, I will put one on a links page, put one to RubberSuit Studios, in you blog.

http://rubbersuitstudios.com.

Ok you are there:

http://www.rubbersuitstudios.com/links.htm

Now if you really want to muck your site up, you can take the code at the bottom of that page, and put up my banner . . . HAHAHAHA. A normal blog link is fine.

Christopher said...

Hey hey! If anyone wants to link www.hill-tv.com that's cool too. Let's take over the world!

I'm still taking submissions (not, not outright submission). send to:

theboss@hill-tv.com

Loves ya!