I am Cabana Rental People so F*ck all y'all.

8.30.2005

Water Wizz
Water Wizz was fun, even though it rained half the day, but no matter, it was still 80 degrees and humid, the rain was as warm as the water, and the place was pretty empty (no more than a 5 minute wait for any ride).

We rented a Cabana, no more than a 10' x 10' open tent, but it provided a dry place, and a safe haven that seperated Malach from the masses. It has a large sign at the entrance. "FOR CABANA RENTAL PEOPLE ONLY, EVERYONE ELSE KEEP OUT". So as I said, f*ck all y'all.

I still can't get over the name either, Water Wizz. Perhaps that is why ny nephew and daughter had to go to the potty excessively?

GAMES!
I hate this game, especially when someone does it via a message board.

Person: "I know what you did, why did you do that?"
Malach: "Do what?"
Person: " Don't act dumb."
Malach: "I have NO IDEA what you are talking about.
Person: "Yeah right!"
Malach: "Really, I hate these types of games, please tell me what is troubling you."
Person: "What troubling me is what you did"

Ok, I am going to answer this hear, as what I really want to say would get me banned at the board.

Malach: "OK, screw you, I really don't give a flying f*ck what is bothering you. If you cannot act like an adult, and stop playing this moronic game, stop talking to me. Do I really care what is bothering some anonymous person on the internet?"

So really, if you read this, grow up.

I'm just a girl!
Talk about a midlife crisis, when did Gwen Stefani become Madonna? Frankly, I find it rather diffcult to digest, what's next? PJ Harvey becomes Debbi Gibson?

Giant Monster Battles
Kaiju Big Battel . . . makes me giggle.

Entertain Me Peons!
This is why no one takes occult studies seriously!

Your Mama was so Poor.
So the poverty rate in the US increased for the first time in a while. The sad part? The poverty index for a family of 4 in the US is $18,500 per year. So if you the family making $18,501 (or think about it, $20K, $30K) your are on your way to the Newport Mansions.

Updates
You should have a new Wraith by Thursday and JesusMan! by Sunday. Don't forget out advertising and traffic boosting opportunities, and we are more than willing to host your webcomics, galleries, and what ever other media you feel you want hosted.

I am Malach, and I am CABANA RENTAL PEOPLE!

3 comments:

Sorry about the cat, and I am not saying who is sending me the messages. Wrong Giant Monster Battles, follow the link.

Anonymous said...

Malach-
Years ago, I went to Disney's Blizzard Beach on a day much like the one you describe. You should have seen the mass exodus from the park when it began to drizzle. I remember thinking everyone leaving was a moron. We were at a WATER PARK, and it didn't get any cooler just because it was raining. We were getting wet anyway! So I stayed and, like you, I found the lines much more manageable.

Second, I piss on the altar of Malach for even mentioning Debbie Gibson and PJ Harvey in the same sentence. Bastard.

My friend Chuck has constantly told me to rent a Kaiju DVD. I guess I'll have to.

And one more thing-you know what it is. Screw you for even doing what you did. I'm so angry and I'm sure you know why. How dare you? Don't even try to act innocent. Jerk.

I am using the Harvey metaohor to explain the tranformation of Gwen Stefani.