The Contest, Introduction.

8.10.2005

I have decided to post fiction, based upon the exploits of my RPG group. I am doing this for the following reasons:

1. Improve my writing skills
2. In a effort to tell a cohesive story
3. Cause I am a freak.

This is an experiment, please leave me comments. The title will be The Contest.

RubberSuit Studios Update

Well, we lost the battle with Wikipedia and the entries for JesusMan and RubberSuit Studios were deleted. Too bad. It still seems very strange and almost snobbish why it was done, and I would also like to thank the person that put RubberSuit Studios up there in the first place.

I am begining a weekly podcasting experiment coming soon, keep an eye out for it. You will soon be able to hear the voice of MALACH (and perhaps other minor celebrities).

I am going to start selling merchandise (RubberSuit Studios, JesusMan, etc) soon. Keep and eye out for that.

Wraith update tommorrow. Action is about to begin.

Also keep bumping those webcomic buttons to the right of this blog. You've done an awesome job buckos and buckarenos!.

Oh and one last thing: the latest website as designed by RubberSuit Studios is up and about 85% complete, please check it out and tell me what you think. I love criticism.

Community Autism Resources

As always, if you need a website done, contact us, and well put you on our list.

I am Malach, you are not!

2 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Merchandise! I demand figs!

Well, we are going to start with vinyl stickers . . .