Bell Biv Devoe

8.25.2005

So I was in Subway the other day for $3.99 Tuesday (hell, I remember when it was $2.99, those BASTARDS), and playing on the local pop station . . . Do Me by BBD. Wow, did that bring back some high school nostalgia

Speaking of Subway, anyone else wanna kick Jared Fogle's ass?

Speaking of High School (man Stang does not deserve the plugs it get from me, but maybe they will trace it back and find JesusMan!), I ran for Sophmore Class Emporer one year and won, but they refused to give me a crown . . I did get a morning announcement out of it though.

Speaking of Morning Annoncements, myself and the Angry Veteran did some guest apearances on them our senior year. The Comedy was classic, as we did them as the 1960's Batman and Robin. "HOLY SHIT BATMAN, were strapped to top of John Ford's Car!"

Speaking of Stang, We also had our prom on a cruise ship, and I still think the write in prom theme of Ship of Fools by Robert Plant won, but no, fuggin' RICHARD MARX! C'mon buckos sing, sing like the succubus is eating your heart!

Hold on to the night . . hold on to the memories . . .I wish that I could give you something more and I could be yours!

Malach's tears are falling, watch for flash flooding.

Speaking of succubus, has any of you seen WINX Club? Yeah, it makes Totally Spies! look like the greatest show on TV.

Speaking of good cartoons, if you are not watching the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, your life in incomplete. It is in the vein of Ren and Stimpy or Invader Zim, a kids show, but not really. Any cartoon that make regular references to Dune, Cthulhu, and racks on Harry Potter, is a work of genius. And fuggin' [adult swim], not only did you relegate Home Movies to 2AM. to put on some crappy overated Anime instead, you now CANCELLED it . . . What's next, The Venture Brothers? It think success has gone straight to your head.

And speaking of people pissing me off. MANNY RAMIREZ. You know I love you Manny, and I can even put up with the "It's just Manny being Manny"crap, but last night, with bases loaded, and one out, you hit a grounder to the short stop, which I have no issue with. What I do have issue with is the lazy ass way to jogged to first thinking you were out. Well dofus, the Shortstop bobbled the ball . . .

And speaking of idiot savants, forum and chat room "etiquette" is starting to really grate my gouda:

  • No one can spell
  • half the world cannot even write a coherrant thought
  • People get pissed off at you for something you wrote. they read into it, and pull what meaning they think you trying to get across. We had some doofus join a forum I am a member of and after 5 minutes there started calling the entire forum racists and anti-black. HEY DICKHEAD. You can't see any of us, we could all be black.
  • Live chat makes me very uncomfortable anyway, some of the things people do on chats and IM's is nutty buddy!

Speaking of black men, I am going to be remodeling JesusMan! a bit after I am done with this latest script. I really want to get a bit experimental with it, and after I saw the webcomic ZOT!, I knew what I want to attempt. More collage, more experimentation, more fun. Stay tuned.

Speaking of experimentation, I am also redesigning much of RubberSuit Studios, but that will be a bit of a surprise, cause the buckos and buckarinos love surprises.

Speaking of love, Franco American Spaghetti-Os with MEATBALLS, for lunch. Because the one with out the meatballs is just plain grody to the max.

LINK EXCHANGE!!

I AM MALACH, I AM THE LAMB OF NYARLTHOTEP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of Scott McCloud before, but never bothered to read any of his stuf... but Zot looks reeeeeealy good.
-Pilaf

Christopher said...

Wow. You should just change the name of this blog to "I fart nanesense out of my mouth!" Not that I disagree with the half of it, but man... is there like 26 or 53 thoughts in each paragraph, or am I on acid again?

I've got a big fat link to exchange! Heh heh he.

That is how my mind works, it is muddled and cofusing. Don't be scared, be assimilated.

Anonymous said...

Borg Picard totally kicks your asses.
-pilaf

Now that was a bit random . . well it if related to the above statement.