Malach is dead?

7.06.2005

I post this in great risk to myself, as I am currently being held hostage by some unknown, yet powerful entity. They have placed me in bonds, and stripped me of my powers, it took my last remaining strength to post this via my mental acumen.

A war began . . . a large war. I was swept up into the battle. I was captured by some very powerful beings, beings of great evil. They bound me with magic, powerful magics. I risk my personal life to get you this message. I am being held in a strange place, and place with no time, everything is frozen. Try as I might, I cannot break free of this prison. My tormenters have made no demands. They seem to delight is fuggin's around with me, shaving my head, and rubbing my skull, they keep me up, and let me sleep little, turning me into a nervous wreck.

The war contnues, though I know not who is winning, nor do I care. This is what happens when you have few allies, and concern yourself only with them accumulation of power.

I must leave you, they come . . . Oh god, I hear clicking.

1 comments:

Lamba said...

just dont know you ;)