Business Proposal

7.27.2005

Before I get to my proposal, I want to first show you buckos a couple of things. RubberSuit Studios and JesusMan are now listed with Wikipedia, the largest online encyclopedia on the net. The link to the main site is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubbersuit_Studios
and the link to JesusMan is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JesusMan
In addtion, JesusMan is now listed with Wikipedia limited listing of webcomics, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_comics, which list only about 200 web comics.

I would like to thank whomever or whatever added these, and show me that we have a few fans beyond those that have been following the series for the past few years. I am very excited and hope this is a new chapter in this site and it's products.

Now, lets get down to business. I have been thinking about the possibilities of the internet, and the ability of the internet to provide income. I also want to be able to provide high quality web entertainment. So here's my idea. I am looking for submissions of art, comics, animations, stories, poems, and things like that. I want to turn RubberSuit Studios, and Stool Sample as a place the buckos can go and find cool stuff on the net, an "artists commune" of sorts. I am still fleshing out this idea, but ultimately, I would like all our "affiliates" to get a peice of the pie, whether it be advertising, merchandise, or leads. I also want people who will commit to this long term.

So, if you are interested in joining our little umbrella, please e-mail me at rubbersuitman@rubbersuitstudios.com. I am looking for creative minds, and the sky is the limit. Throw me your ideas. I don't know about you, but I hate the 9 to 5.

One final thing, I will be uploading a older comic entitled Star Crossed Lovers in the next few days, and I will do 5-6 pages at a time. This comic is near and dear to my heart. I will also be on vacation next week, and will not be available via e-mail, or have no internet access, but I will have several comic updates upon my return.

I am Malach, you are not.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Mr. Malach.

Spacefarmer and I are setting up a website to do just that. Let's pool our resources. We can use both sites and maybe your site can be the underground and artsy hub and ours can be the comedy and experimental philosophy hub. Call me. You know the digits.

Sounds good, when I get back from Vaca.