Random shiznit

6.17.2005

OK, random stuff this time . . . my first and favorite: Design your own Hell. FUN. Here's my Hell:

Rednecks
Circle I Limbo

Militant Vegans
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

PETA Members
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

NAMBLA Members
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Clay Aiken
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Michael Jackson
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

George Bush
Circle VII Burning Sands

Creationists
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Republicans
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell


Jacko's, been on the mind, so he is in there currently . . . the Yankees surprisingly are not, cause well, they suck this year. Did you like that, try and post yours in the comments.

Ok that contest I was telling you about, you can find it here http://invisionfree.com/forums/Cartoon_Orbit/index.php?showtopic=15619. If you are into Cartoon Orbit or Neopets, there are some good prizes. In addition some large donations will be added soon. While your are that board check out this http://invisionfree.com/forums/Cartoon_Orbit/index.php?showtopic=15592, super hero nerds can get real worked up.

My wife is away for the weekend with the camera, so no comic updates on my end until Sunday night. Now If I can light a fire under Big Uncle Gorilla's ass, we might get some more Notched Blade action soon.

Now back to Michael Jackson . . . If I were only rich and famous, I could be a murdering pedophile and get away with it. Thought for the day . . . MJ's face . . . do you think he is trying to become an anime character look at this:



Huh? Am I right or what?

Another funny quiz: Which Nigerian Spammer are you: This is me You are Larry Koffi.  You are director in charge auditing and collecting Union Togolaise De Banque Lome, Togo West Africa.  You came across $44.5 million of a dead person in your bank. You will give me 25% to be his NEXT OF KIN.  You like red jelly beans.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?

I love those e-mails, does anyone really fall for them?

If you would like to link to this site, you can use this:

And here is the source code to install it.

That is all for now . . .

MALACH OUT!

4 comments:

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Where are the other pop stars? They're evil too.

Make your own hell then.

Andy T. Nguyen said...

Did that, didn't bode well when published.

Are you supposed to know who I am?