I LOVE DICKS

6.13.2005

Dick's Sporting Goods that is!. I am not normally one to harp about retail business, but if I find one that meets a certain criteria, I gush about it.

I play alot of sports, and have always shopped at either Sports Authority or Olympia (a little side note, I at one time worked for Olympia for all of 3 months, worst job I have ever had, but that is another story). Well Dick's just recently moved into Southeastern MA. Not only is Dick's fun to say, but it blows away all other sporting goods stores.

PRICE
I have saved at least $300 from shopping at the other two. There prices are unbelievable, generally 10% lower than any other sporting goods store.

SELECTION
The store is huge, and stocks everything from your major sports to camping, hunting, biking, most everthing, and a large selection. Sneakers, ice skates, guns, moutain climbing, all cheap. My kids loved the putting range. (Sorry for the commotion Dick's)

STAFF
Helpful, but not overbearing and FRIENDLY!

THE NAME
Have I said how much fun it is to mention Dick is everyday conversation!


And now for something completely different.
There is new contact information for business calls to RubberSuit Studios. Additionally, we will be moving our offices at the end of the month.

Finally, and a bit of a surprise, RubberSuit Studios, and Cartoon Orbit: The Complete Guide are putting together a large contest . . . a create-a-comic contest . . . more details to follow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title, I thought you were finally aditting what we've known all along, you homo.

Home sapien, aren't well all?

Anonymous said...

sicko!

Sick, what is so sick? You sir have the dirty mind.