Get Yourself SOUL INJECTED

5.02.2005

OK, my trip to NY was fun, and I got no work done on either webcomic. So be it. I did a bit of work today and The Wraith will be uploaded tomorrow. BuzzComix, evidently forgot to pay some type of bill, and their site has been offline for a few days, so I lost some votes there, GO VOTE THERE NOW THEY ARE BACK UP. As for the Webcomics List, both comics are in the top 150, a few more votes and they go into the top 100.

Since I added the RSS feed, hits per day have gone up about 200%. AWESOME. Keep at those Kanoodle ads.

Now for my trip. The wedding was over at 10PM?? So the a large part of the wedding went to a place called Poor Richards Pub, at the Ramada Inn, in New Hartford, New York. There, I saw the most amazing band . .. . There were so bad and cheesy, they were awesome. SOUL INJECTION MUSIC!!! If you are ever in Central NY, check them out.

Also, I noticed, driving back from NY into MA, there is a new sign right on the border. "Welcome to Massachusetts" and in HUGE letters, "HOME OF THE 2004 WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX". I half expected to see "Yankees Suck" at the bottom.

0 comments: