RubberSuit Studios Update

4.25.2005

Now that I have this new blog, and thanks to http://www.blogger.com for the files to set this up, I can now more easily keep you updated with the goings on of this site. Firstly, I LOVE the new site . . . I invested in some nicer web development software (for those interested it is MS Front Page 2003, and GIMP (http://www.gimp.org), it is allowing me to expand this site, and more easily publish the webcomics.

Webcomics
Jesusman and The Wraith are going along well and have been fairly popular. I am now able to separate the two for the webcomic listing sitesout there. Speaking of the listing sites, bump those buttons everyday! I am currently working on the next pages of Jesusman and The Wraith, The Wraith should be finished tomorrow.

Google Adsense
Thanks for all the work on the Google ads, but unfortunately my Google Adsense account was disabled . . . Why? According to Google, repetitive ad clicking. We I asked for a more concise response, they responded by saying that there was a group of 25 IP addresses clicking the ads everyday . . . .WTF, ISN'T THAT THE POINT???

Well no worry buckos, I am adding Kanoodle ads (http://www.kanoodle.com). Not only do they pay a better rate per click, they are less anal about who clicks. Goodbye google . . .

Rubbersuit Studios

THANKS! As of this writing 59,099 hits on this site, that is 30,000 hits per month. I would like to thank CO:TCG (1200 links) Czone Central (500 hits) for leading in linking to this site. This site is now searchable on all the major search engines, as well as the webcomics.

We have since 4/5/o5 added a fan forum, it called Minimum Security. We currently have 17 fun members. We have had a lot of guests, looking at the forums. Do not be afraid to join. Just remember, that forums are mature, and read the rules.

Thanks again for the outpouring of support. Keep encouraging me, and don't be afraid to contact me. I am thinking about running some guest strips . . .

0 comments: